Monday 18 June 2012

Lipstick of The Week! #2



Hello! Sorry if I'm not posting as much as usual, but I've been kind of busy lately. So it's Monday, time for my second Lipstick of the Week! This week I've been using NYC's Moonglow. I did a review type thing a few days ago on this and some other lipsticks, and I have been using it a lot more! It's a pearly nude colour, which is really pretty, but isn't really that pigmented. Your probably wondering why I like it so much, but it's a really subtle colour, so if you don't want something really pigmented or something that's really bright, then this is perfect! The NYC lipsticks are about £2.99 on Amazon.co.uk which is a great price for such a lovely lipstick. The packaging is quite cute too, as it has a transparent lid so you can see what colour it is if you store them upright. I think that the lipsticks are a great price and they have a wide selection of colours to choose from, so I'll definatly be buying more!-adele x

Link to buy this product on Amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/NYC-Ultra-Moist-Lipstick-Moonglow/dp/B006C0SQR6/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1340042025&sr=8-12






No comments:

Post a Comment