Saturday 9 June 2012

Glamour Benefit Free Gift- July 2012 Issue

Recently, I have been purchasing a lot of magazines, but the one that has particularly caught my eye was Glamour's July 2012 free gift. They are giving free samples Benefit products, with three to choose from, which are, Bad Gal Mascara, That Gal Brightening Face Primer, and The Porefessional. Even better, the magazine is still only £2!

Bad Gal- This mascara has a very large brush, which surprisingly, is quite clump-free. I also find that it makes my lashes fuller and thicker but without making them look clumpy. I am considering buying the full size product, which is £16.50.

That Gal- I really like this primer, because its a great base for foundation and makes your skin brighter, just like it says. Apparently it works well for dark under eye circles, but I haven't tried it yet under my eyes.The packaging is very cute, but the only thing I don't like is on this free sample, its very had to get out, even when you squeeze it really hard! Still a good product though! Full size product is £21.50.

The Porefessional- This primer is fairly new, and I have to say, I was quite excited to try it when it first came out. So this was the perfect time to try it! This product is actually really good, because at first I thought it might clog up my pores and give me loads of blackheads- but my skin is totally fine. It is also a great primer as it makes your skin super smooth! Full size is £23.50.

-adele x



No comments:

Post a Comment