Thursday 7 June 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

So recently theres been a lot of hype about the new Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butters. They were released in the US before the UK, so ever since I heard they were coming over, I was very excited! So They have them in pretty much every high street store like superdrug or boots, and currently they are doing a £2 off promotion from the original price, which is £7.99. I have one of the 14 lip butters, and it is pretty impressive. I have shade number 096, which is moacaroon, which is a darker pink colour, with shimmer in it. They are really moisturising- so it's basically like a tinted lip balm, which is the best part, because I haven't got a product like it. I really want another one-probably in either the shades Tutti Frutti, or Sweet Tart. Thanks for reading! Also, sorry about that photo, it's more pinky in real life.-adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment