Friday 8 June 2012

Bourjois 123 perfect foundation Routine







Hi,
I have recently got the newest of the Bourjois foundation 123 Perfect. It is a liquid foundation that is said to correct dark circles, dull complexion and redness by using differnent coloured pigments.


1.Yellow to conceal dark circles.
2.Purple to correct a dull complexion.
3.Green to conceal redness.


I have owned it for a few weeks now and it really is a good foundation. I have it in shade 53-light beige and the colour is my exact match. The foundation also states to give a flawless complexion for up to 16 hours. I personally haven't worn it for that long but it lasts me a whole day which really is all I want from it.
If you have oily skin like me it will hold up as well as if you have normal or dry skin. It's definately worth a try if your looking for a new foundation.


Georgia x
Buy it for £10.99 at Boots 



No comments:

Post a Comment